Pages

Oct 9, 2011

short conversations

conversation 1

voice 1: I was very enthusiastic last night but all things happen against my predict.
voice 2: what happen?
voice1 : I was to go to wedding party, after I dress in chic way , while I am in the car a collision happen suddenly and that was improbable thing because I all the time drive my car painstakingly.
voice 2: I sorry to hear that I hope there is no one injure.
voice1: yes, no one injure but my car damage , now i need to go to the dealer to purchase other one.


conversation 2

voice 1: I feel bored, what I can do all this chore tired me.
voice 2: I have a good idea to you, why are you not thinking to go to a hairdresser .
voice 1: mmm , ok but she is good or so so .
voice2 : are you kidding with me, she is wonderful, she take this legacy from her mom
voice1: ok, why are you still staying, lets go now.


conversation 3

voice 1: what are you doing ?
voice 2: I am veterinary.
voice1: why are you select this work exactly no any else .
voice2: I like to work with animals, and try to help them genetically, and painstakingly increase the bred it wonderful work if you give it your heart.
voice1: oh, that great, but it need handler also or not.
voice2: some kind of animals need a handler, like a horse .
voice1: thank for good information.
voice2: you welcome.


conversation4


voice1: please be more supple, and do not complicate the things.
voice2 : oh, my god , what I am doing now to you to deserve this .
voice1: our neighbor came to you to say just hello, but you are not approachable, and you turn your back like you not see him came to you .
voice1: believe me I even not notice that , I was looking to our fence, because there a dog jump over it, and I do not want the dog bite you my darling .
voice1: oh, get out from here , you just not flexible.


conversation5

voice1: dad please, when the fish start to spawning alert me .
voice2: why that?
voice 1: I want to be rich, and sell the spawn to shops, I heard that the caviar is expensive.
voice2: oh, my son the things not going like that.
voice1:then, how is it going ?
voice2: just , I do not know .
voice1: for that my dad, you are not rich untill now.


conversation6

voice1: why are you laughing?
voice2:you are not know , what happened before a little bit.
voice1: what ?
voice2:the rooster chased me, I thought it want to bite me, but i fall down, and the rooster targeted himself in my lap.
voice1 :ha ha , this funny , you know why the rooster did that.
voice2:why?
voice1: you are not looking to your self , what you wear , all this fur in your clothes, the rooster think you are his mom, ha ha
voice2: my fur is chic and stylish, you are just jealous.


conversation 7

voice1: stop predicting things to me .
voice 2: why are you screaming at me?
voice1: because any time you predict , something badly happen to me.
voice 2:ok, give me one example.
voice1: before one month, you said to me I will go abroad,and I was enthusiastic to that, but I start coughing and my asthma getting worse untill I went abroad not for entertainment but for treatment, stop predicting or ....
voice 2: or, what?
voice1: or I will punch you in your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment