Pages

Oct 9, 2011


Week 3 conversation
Hagar: hi Rasha, what’s up?
Rasha: hi Hagar, I thinking this days to do my own project.
Haga: that sound interesting tells me more about it.
Rasha: I want to make a new rooster farm, first, I selected
painstakingly a good place, to be sure no any bad predicting will
 happen in a healthy environment, second, things I want all
 roosters spawning and bred, after the feather grows, I will sell it
 to a fish shops and hair dresser shops.
Hagar: I feel this enthusiastic, but tell me, how the hair dresser
 use this feather.
Rasha: the feather is very supple for that the hair dresser easily
 can bond or clipper into hair and become the client more stylish
 and chic.
Hagar: oh, that good way to deal with feather, but are there any
improbable collision to be some of roosters genetically have some
 problem?
Rasha: yes, I put this thought also in my mind, for that I will sell
only healthy one, thank Hagar for your time, I will invite you soon to my farm.
Hagar: thank Rasha I will wait to your invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment