Pages

Oct 9, 2011

week 3



enthusiastic 
I am enthusiastic by the idea of learn English in this course, it help me a lot with a wonderful way  to improve my English .

improbable 
Although death at her age was improbable, she had already made her will.

Collision
Our teenager neighbor determined to drive his dad car before get the license, in spite of my advice to him to stop thinking about that, because maybe he get into collision in a street, and he will hurt himself and the others . 

Chic
The bride was very chic in her white dress, and green strips, all attended fan in her dress, and became like a dream to any girl.

hair dresser
The hair dresser burn part of my hair, she is really ignorant about doing her job correctly, I will warn all my friends to not go to this hair dresser.

Spawning
The pond is full of frog spawn, after all tadpoles grow into frogs, it will be noisy place, and there is no way to take a rest here.


Rooster                                       
I hate the tournament conduct by the people who try to bet, and let the rooster fight each other until one of them kill the other, I think it is cruel way to treat the animals .


Supple
 You must make more exercises to keep your body supple, and can do difficulty movements easily.

Predicting
I don't believe  in the persons, who says they can predicting the future, and read unseen, because I think no one can know the future except our god.

No comments:

Post a Comment